ADEX’s Legal Center provides personalized and LEGAL guidance specialized in:
- International purchase and sale contracts.
- International means of payment.
- Income tax.
- General sales tax.
- Administrative systems of the IGV (Detractions, retentions and perceptions).
- SUNAT partial and total control procedures.
- Orientation in its challenging resources facing SUNAT and the Tax Court.
- Coactive collection procedure.
- Municipal taxes and contributions (Essalud and ONP)
- Regulation of customs procedures (export, import, consumption, drawback, among others).
- Orientation on their import and export offices, facing customs, and port authorities.
- Customs valuation and observation on declared value on import.
- Anticipated customs clearance and prior guarantees.
- Logistic costs in their import and export offices.
- Customs infringements and sanctions.
- Immobilization, seizure, confiscation, and legal abandonment of goods.
- Guidance in their appeals and grievances.
- Returns for improper payments or excess.
- Labor contracts
- Labor contracts under the non-traditional export regime.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Holidays, gratuities, family allowance, CTS.
Javier Villanueva Nehmad
Patricia Saravia Guevara
Taxation and Customs Specialist
Marelly Diaz Huarcaya
Janet Retamozo Casas